Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some people just insist on being arseholes


Here are the office, where once was a paradise of fun, clever remarks and boundless creativity, we have an instant messaging programme, and this morning I assembled a couple of brilliant quotes, specifically: "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool", by Shakespeare; and by the stupendous GB Shaw, "Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people." Those are so in tune with my core being wisdom that I went immediately enthusiasted about them (Enthusiasm comes from Ancient Greek, meaning 'with God in Self') and I used the IM software to share with everybody...

But naturally not everybody have God within them awake. And almost all of them are Xtians. And this Xtian termagant responsible for changing the office from Shangri-la to a barren, gray wasteland replied to all that beautiful wisdom from Shaw and Shakespeare. She saw a 'naughty word' in my presentation of the comments. And replied to the Wisdom commenting on the 'naughty word' and how 'unpleasant' it was. I wish I had the choice to say how unpleasant her deformed face, her awful clothes, her irritating voice, her stupid remarks and her whole unidimensional being was for me.

Death to the Wet-Blankets! Let's murder their poisonous arses before they murder our creativity! A painful, slow and cruel death to all of them!! One by one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: