Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Elemental

Last night he wrote, asking me for money. "Donation" was his word of choice.

I called him. He explained. In legitimate self-defense, I used his strategy and became ice. I wished him goodnight, hung up, went back to bed. He called within the next second. From there, conversation couldn't be anything healthy, so I just braced myself. We've been in this for months now. And the inevitable happened. From ice, I became FIRE.

I said all I wanted. I vented. My rage and anger and resentment all came out, whether it was all necessary or not. Helpful or not. Wise or not. I just didn't care. I don't remember who hung up, but I felt terribly bad afterwards, like I was too cruel to him. After all, I love him. So I called him back. Drama, baby, I was apparently thirsty and insatiable for it.

"Was I too harsh with you?"

Third time is a charm, so conversation was better this time. But he progressively showed his true colours: narcissistic, inconsiderate, cruel. I felt even worse for ever feeling bad for him, and I hung up.

I wanted to call him again tonight, but I didn't. I learned my lesson last night, and I came to write instead. From fire, I became water.

Eventually I will learn to thaw from ice to water without having to burn in flames in the process.

1 comments:

Lilian jayden said...

How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Odu adebayo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted(WhatsApp) him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.odu adebayo If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him(+2347055287754)or Email him at : poweroflovespell@gmail.com.