Sunday, January 22, 2017

A prayer for commitment

It's been almost exactly 10 years since I stopped working my penmanship magic round here. I admit I forgot what I wrote about, but the process itself is still very much alive in my memory: what started as a rant inevitably led to an unexpected insight, or gradually shifted vibration during the writing and ascended towards a very inspiring revelation, with an experience of upliftment that would be felt by all my loyal readers on Tribe.net too. Real. Very, very good days.

But I forsook my magic. I betrayed it, just like the last two men I've loved these past ten years have betrayed me. Why? Because just like they were enticed and seduced by other men, I was lured away from my power, my nature and my Truth. Consistenly, I have let myself lose faith and interest in my own process and worthiness, to gain acceptance, harmony in relationship and approval. Bad idea, immaturity and a terrible investment, but alas, I didn't know better then.

I am now in the middle of a small life makeover (again). I start a new job in March, my fickle social circle is changing again, I am finally, mentally letting go of my abusive ex-boyfriend that has been my worst addiction ever. Writing myself through the vicissitudes will help me comfort myself, shine my light, recount on the go, digest, recollect, take it in stride. Make magic. Live in clarity and passion. The way I used to. The way we all should.

Please, blog, let me commit to you again, like I once did and like nobody else has ever committed to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello am From Canada. I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Abaka has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 3 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Abaka Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Abaka is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Abaka now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com website https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com or call/whats app +2349063230051