Monday, June 12, 2006

I have been tagged!


I have been tagged by Amma! And now I am tagging my buddies!

[RULES - Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.]

1) Being in evidence is just irresistible to me!

2) I love the taste of fresh wild berries

3) I am probably the best kisser I've ever met

4) My dream musical instrument is the Celtic Harp (Welsh Triple, if I am coragerous enough to admit it!)

5) I was a loner at school and the first time I was part of a group was at University

6) I hate the places I was born and raised in

7) I hate 80% of my childhood memories

8) My plan is to be a professional artist someday soon.

I am tagging Sue Silverstream, Khrysso, Wil, Kman/Katranon, Dieter/Indian the Machine and Clay!

[RULES - Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.]

Don't break the chain guys, join the game!!

0 comments: