Friday, July 14, 2006

Excitement


I'm very excited today. I'm on the verge of a quite promising weekend. On Sunday I'll be performing as a storyteller again, for an all pagan audience. It's a monthly event we have here in Sampa called PnT. There used to be PnT in Rio as well, and I was one of the organizers there, but since I moved to Sampa PnT is history there. In PnT, we get together in a large picnic in a park or woods, chatter, gossip, have a soiree, watch a lecture and do something cool as a group. This month, I'll be the something cool, a storyteller! :)

Since watching 'The Secret', I am inspired to refine more my skills with the Law of Attraction, and I started reading Deepak Chopra's 'the Way of the Wizard', which has twenty lessons on groundbreaking Metaphysics which include Conscious Creation, a/k/a using the Law of Attraction to deliberately manifest the experiences and circumstances you want. It's the second time I read this book, and I've taken lesson four this morning. I already feel SO GOOD -- and THAT is what matters regarding 'the Secret'!

Last night, a major achievement as a student of classical singing: I sight-sang two songs, the theme from 'Starlight Express', by Andrew Lloyd Weber and the Irish traditional 'She Moved Through the Fair'. All by myself, no help from my teacher or anybody else. I still need the aid of my keyboard, but for somebody diagnosed as a 'tone-deaf' person just seven months ago, that's quite a FEAT!! And there's more to come.

And last month, I started a strict financial planning system which has helped me save some pretty good money. That's fabulous because I'm gonna need all money I can for Madrid next year.

The best, though, is yet to come.

0 comments: