Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I've been a good boy


Year after year, xmas is a painful experience for at least many of us. You already expect it to be tiring, frustrating, demanding and overly compromising, so you either resign and surrender, expecting emotional lapidation, or build up armor all around yourself, freezing and denying life for at least a couple of days. But sooner or later in your life, you begin to know better, and understand the way of the Crossroads; you decide to just turn around the corner, shifting your focus and working on something else.

This year, I had some fabulous stuff going on in the wondrous world behind my eyes, and I was not alone in there. No matter how lonely I felt in the late-night turkey meal I didn’t eat.

On December 24th, 2006, I came a lot closer to buying my flight to be with my EEP, did some excellent readings with my coven and programmed a fabulous New Calendar Year. On December 25th, 2006, I tuned my fiddle all by myself for the first time, discovered a great new field for exploration called Geobiology, and began for good a great new application for Mind Map technique, fully devoted to self-awareness and opening the channels of the magical mind.

With a Vision and the right attitude, everyday is a great door that opens.

0 comments: