Thursday, December 20, 2007

There's Me


1. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
Sure thing and right now!


2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Anytime, with the right guy.

3. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
On the right. But that's really the wrong for me, 'cos I always sleep sideways facing right.

4. Pork, beef, or chicken?
Tofurkey.

5. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
Yeah. My family's Summers were always in the mountains.

6. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No.

7. Shower or bath?
Shower. Hot, and preferably with company.

8. Do you pee in the shower?
What, do ppl actually do that??

9. Mexican or Chinese?
Chinese. Southern China, spicy.

10. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
I want someone unpredictable.

11. Do you love someone on your friends list?
I love almost everybody there.

12. Do you know all the people on your friends list?
No. Some are actually complete strangers.

13. Love or money?
Both.

14. Credit cards or cash?
Credit cards. Reminds me money is not a paper bill or metallic coins, but a state of mind in action.

15. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn't?
Yeah. Hell, yeah. All the time.

16. Would you rather go camping or to a 5 star hotel?
A five star hotel, most definetely!

17. What is the weirdest place you have had sex?
My parents' bedroom. Not their bed, though.

18. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
Yeah, but that'd have to be too much money, so I don't think anybody could pay the whole price.

19. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yeah.

20. Ever been to a bar?
Ugh, yeah.

21. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
Alas, no. Neither had the courage to kick myself out for my own good.

22. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
No.

23. Kissed someone of the same sex?
Hmmm... No, but I'm looking for candidates to be my first time. :D

24. Favorite drink?
Morangoska/Strawberry caipiroska.

25. Had sex in a movie theater?
Yeah, but didn't cum. Neither did he. Them.

26. Had sex in a bathroom?
All the time.

27. Have you ever had sex at work?
No. But I have masturbated.

28. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
No, and I have no idea why...

29. Bought something from an adult store?
No. And I have no idea what I'd buy, except for maybe videos.

30. Have you been caught having sex?
Pfff... yeah, and several times. In my early teens, I had a buddy who's now engaged to a girl. He came to stay with his aunt in my neighbourhood every Summer. We had sex everyday I think, and my mom and my sister always came into the bedroom without knocking.

31. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Yes. Haha. But no nudity.

32. Have you ever had sex with someone and called them the wrong name?
No, but I call my boyfriend 'mom' or 'dad' everytime he has to wake me up! :D

33. Who do you think has the guts to repost this?
Everybody on my list. If they didn't, they wouldn't be there. Or they committed a mistake adding me.

0 comments: