Monday, September 11, 2006

The Seven Fours Tag-game


Tagged by Diane! (shouldn't you be in your Reading Deprivation, Di?)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Radio Presenter and Producer
2. Trainee reporter in a small newspaper
3. English-as-Foreign-Language teacher
4. Airport Agent (But never again!)

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Spiceworld (Well, I've been 16 once!)
2. Fight Club
3. Labyrinth
4. Legend

Four places where I have lived:
1. Duque de Caxias, RJ
2. São Paulo, SP
3.
4.

(Sorry, but before moving to Sampa my life was really colourless)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Spongebob Squarepants
2. The Simpsons
3. Pinky and the Brain
4. Any other Warner Bros old school cartoons, especially Looney and Tiny Toon.

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Bom Jardim, RJ
2. Ouro Preto, MG
3. Petrópolis, RJ
4. Araruama, RJ

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Michelangelo (risotto with funghi, tomatti secchi and ruccula)
3. Margherita pizza
4. A Chilean baked dish made with mashed corn and vegetables

Four Places I'd rather be:
1. Madrid
2. London
3. Skellig (see photo)
4. Iona

Four people I'm tagging to continue this game in their blogs:
1. Synnöve
2. Laura (Any of the three! Whoever picks this first and agrees to join the fun)
3. Aster
4. Sue Silverstream

(the rule is simple: answer these same questions above in an entry on your blog.)

0 comments: