Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Empfehlung


In case you guys want to use the rest of the Summer for getting unrusty or trying a new language, or even are planning to take on a new language when Summer is over, I've found this great website you might enjoy: Livemocha.com is a community website with neat, free courses in several languages and other cool resources such as flashcard sets, dialogues sorted by difficulty levels and live chat for language practice with natives or other learners of the language you're studying. All for free. You can also tutor/help students in a language you master, and last week they've released a podcast for advanced learners. I've been studying German there for two weeks now, and I'm quite excited about my results already.

Visit Livemocha.com. In case you decide to join, add me as a friend there:

http://www.livemocha.com/profiles/view/816386

Image: Neuschwanstein, emerging from the fog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i´m excited that you´re learning german!

Khrysso Heart LeFey said...

I keep renewing my interests in Spanish and Italian...