Friday, July 13, 2007

Questions!


1. Are you taller than your mom? Yes.

2. What color is your shower curtain? I have glass here in Madrid. In Sampa it was transparent with blue and yellow flowers/stars

3. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red? My specs!

4. What is your ringtone? When I last had a mobile, it used to be just a whistle. One single note sustained, no rythmnic beats.

5. Does anything hurt on your body right now? No.

6. What color is your favorite pillow? Light Yellow.

7. What is your favorite video game? California Games, from good ol' Master System.

8. Had a nap today? No.

9. Gold or Silver? Gold.

10. Is there an animal that creeps you out? Dogs!!!

11. Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? A cute guy with whom I take the Sufi Poetry and Music workshop at La Casa Encendida

12. Did you go ice skating as a kid? yeah. I loved it, but it was very expensive in Brazil, and only available in the winter.

13. Ever have stitches? Yeah.

14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Is Gazpacho considered a drink? If not, I guess wild berry milk shake.

15. How long ago did you hug someone? Last night.

16. What's something you want to do before you die? Win an award for something I write.

17. Have you ever caught something on fire? No.

18. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes.

19. Have you ever seen northern lights? Not yet! I've JUST moved to the Northern Hemisphere.

20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? Yep, pretty well.

21. Name something good that happened today? I found four MP3 that were missing to complete the album 'Pipedreams', by Davy Spillane.

22. What room are you in? Bedroom.

23. Are you worried about something you can't control? Not really.

24. Do you take daily medications? No, no.

25. Ever been in a fight? Yeah.

26. Are you wearing nail polish? Nah.

27.What time is it? Noontime.

28. Innie or Outie? Innie

29. Ever used a Ouija board? Yes, and it sucks and didn't feel like a right thing to do.

30. Sweet or Sour? The sweeter the merrier!

31. Sun or Moon? Moon.

32.Coke or Pepsi? Soda.

33. Favorite eye color of the opposite/same sex? Hazel.

34. Can you sew? Yeah, I suppose. But not professionally, just to fix something.

35. Can you cook? Yes, I used to. But here in Spain I haven't anymore.

36. Time of day you were born? Quarter to eight in the morning.

37. Do you know your blood type? Yeah. A PLUS! Quite proud of it!

38. Do you know how to kill a zombie? Yes, of course. Just use healing magic. I got that from Final Fantasy III, in Supernintendo.

39. What's your star sign? Pisces.

40. What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? A trip to Ireland, and pay in advance a whole year of vocal coaching.

41. Do you like fog? Yeah! It's actually my favourite weather since early childhood!

42. Which animal(s) remind you of yourself? White Swan, Monarch Butterfly, Unicorn.

43.What's an animal that flirts a lot? No idea.

43. What’s your background on your pc? 'Verdure', from DigitalBlasphemy.com

44. Did you grow up in the city or country? Small town, but I suppose it was more City than Country.

45. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money? Depends on the Reality Show. I'd certainly do 'Fame Academy/Operación Triunfo/Fama' or 'O Aprendiz', but never anything like 'Survivor/No Limite' or, worst of all, 'Big Brother'!

46. Have you flown in your dreams? All the time.

47. What's one thing you're really good at cooking? I LOVE my risotto. Or anything I do with cheese.

48. Kisses or hugs? Hugs.

49. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store... what do you get? Morning Page Supplies (pens and notebooks), a fan, batteries.

50. Slurpee flavor? Cherry.

0 comments: