Monday, January 09, 2006

My heart is taken


Now I guess my life is closer to complete. I have a boyfriend. He is an ocean away, in Spain, but it doesn't really matter that much, because we talk over the Internet twice a week and are preparing to meet live twice a year. I'm feeling great now, and now I want to talk about him.
José is the cutest person I have ever met in my life. The word cute is not really accurate/enough to qualify him, as I can only think of a word in Portuguese for him ('fofo', which does not exist in Spanish either). I mean, he is always nice and says very beautiful and sincere things. Always has compliments and is never invasive. He is tender and cuddly, and his company makes me totally mellow. He likes World Music, like me, and has a special fondness of the music of my native country. He is a delicious shag, a fabulous talker-teacher-listener and really sensitive to the human being I am. I sure had many blessings last year, but probably the biggest of them all was meeting José live, when he came to São Paulo for holidays.
I am happy and I want everybody to know it.


0 comments: